October means pumpkin recipe season is in full swing and those pumpkin cravings are calling our names! But like most, we often struggle to find tasty pumpkin treats that won’t ruin our healthy habits. Most of the popular options are sugar-filled lattes and drinks, pumpkin donuts, or other pumpkin snacks loaded with simple carbs, sugar, and unhealthy ingredients we wouldn’t want to consume. But, no need to fret, we have a quick and easy solution for satisfying those pumpkin cravings, while also keeping your health on track with our Pumpkin Protein Energy Balls!
These delicious pumpkin protein energy balls only take minutes to make and feature our Previnex Nourify PLUS Vegan Protein, the cleanest protein on the market. The best part is they are a healthy pumpkin treat that will give you an energy boost to help you power through the day!
- 3 cups of organic rolled oats
- 1 cup Organic Pumpkin Puree
- 1 cup organic almond butter
- 2 scoops Nourify PLUS Vanilla Protein Powder
- ⅔ cup raw honey
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup organic coconut flakes
- ½ cup organic cacao nibs
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Shape into balls 1” in diameter
- Place on cookie sheet and freeze for 1 hour
- Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week
Nutritional Facts Per Ball (yields about 20):
1 g fat
2 g protein
5 g carbohydrates
2 g sugar